Head of Media
Part of the senior leadership team responsible for building the media and marketing proposition for the most entertaining new sport on the planet, human flying car racing. This includes the production of broadcast media and rights across OTT, linear and digital.
The biggest challenge is creating a new sport without a legacy and understanding what the sports fans of today demand, this includes shaping mixed reality broadcast output, and understanding who and how our fans will interact with the live content.
I've worked across multiple rights-holder properties including Formula E, Goodwood, Gran Turismo and World Rugby and I'm a proven driver of media value for partners through content strategies, including major activations for Mastercard at Goodwood and Volkswagen at Roborace. This approach speaks of Airspeeder’s commitment to maximising the value its commercial and technical partners gain from alignment with the world’s first electric flying car racing series.
- Team won Racecourse Media Awards for "Best in Social class for Qatar Goodwood Festival 2017."
- Top 10 Science & Tech Brand on Social in 2019 for Roborace.
- Added over £300K worth of media value for our content partners at Roborace.
- Nominated for Festival of Media Global Award for Mastercard Live Streaming of Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Nominated for The Drum Sports Social Media Strategy 2018